View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 12:17 AM   #235
Dr_Bean OP
Dr_Bean

Oddometer: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by erappaport View Post
What's the best way to get a kit in the US? Should I PM the doctor directly, or is someone vending them on this side of the pond?
to UPDATE:

to get a kit: just send me a PM here on the forum please.

KIT (everything you need) = 40 euro + 2 euro shipping (to anywhere). please use your own currency translator.

- I make them myself, as hobby, so in the time I have spare. As long as the numbers are reasonable I can supply them (it has always been a few samples a month).
- When finished, I send them in order of payments received. Up till now I mostly had them in stock.
- there are also some local people from e.g. the dutch forum who want it...
- The costs are really the cost of the materials: print, parts, coating, testing, shipping, improvements and occasional loss when that happends (no hours laber, I just don't want to run in the minus from it).
- I do accept every type of payment, but a bank-transfer from the US simply costs YOU 50 $ or more...: that doesn't matter for me . Therefor pay-pal is basically the only way to do it reasonably. also by far the easiest, although they also want a % of it.... If you really want one and don't have paypal: Please arrange something with a friend or forum-pal please.

Dr_Bean screwed with this post 08-18-2012 at 12:35 AM
Dr_Bean is offline   Reply With Quote