View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 03:45 AM   #54
mustangwagz
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 242
Evan, kudo's for your site and design! very nice! Now to business, i am surprised to see that no one has suggested the DR350S for stator upgrade. I feel you would sell quite a few probably. there are TONS of 350 lovers out here! One of the best D/S bikes built in my opinion. Would love to see your team take on a upgrade for these machines, as i would LOVE to have one that puts out more power. Hoping to get some cold weather gear and use it to the fullest extent! haha. Keep us up to speed if you can or cannot help!

Another machine you may be interested in is the Kawasaki Mule 610 stators. they are weak!! When plowing snow, 9 outta 10 ppl experiece issues due to winch draw and lights. The motor in the 610 is simply a 13hp lawn mower engine...sadly i cannot find anyone that'll make a big stator for it. i KNOW if you had a dozen of these, they'd sell like hot cakes! Or even more for that matter. I know the forums to post in, and i know you could unload a bunch of them, as you'd be the only person around selling them!

Let us knwo what you come up with or decide sir, All and any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again!

-WagZ-

My attempt to roundup Local Riders..
https://www.facebook.com/dualsportridingwesternpa
mustangwagz is offline   Reply With Quote