View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 08:01 AM   #9
DesertSurfer OP
Tail sprayin

Oddometer: 1,217
Part 5- Day Two, a ride through the Pacific Coast's little Tuscany and the return back to civilization...

Time to leave the vineyards of the Temecula Valley and head back through the winding country roads into the agricultural areas of De Luz Ranchos via Sandia Creek Road.

Rolling hills lined with orchards and vineyards surrounding beautiful mediterranean and classic style ranch homes.

Traveling up through Rancho Santa Margarita and into a private micro winery, Boorman winery for a special tasting in their tasting room.

Overlooking the rolling hills of La Cresta Highlands and Wildomar township from above.

Heading out of La Cresta Highlands onto a dirt trail leading up into Wildomar Wilderness and South Main Divide trail.

The rough road nearing the intersection to the South Main Divide Trail leading back toward Ortega highway.

Exiting onto South Main Divide from this 3 mile dirt shortcut that leads out of La Cresta and the Santa Rosa Plateau.

Descending back down into the San Mateo Canyon along the South Main Divide trail toward Ortega Highway.

Stay tuned... more great info to follow up.

DesertSurfer screwed with this post 08-21-2012 at 12:06 AM
DesertSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote