View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 02:07 AM   #103
Tripped1
Likely Lost.

Oddometer: 6,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciferMutt View Post
A piece of abbrasion resistant and/or armored gear over every piece of your body. Pretty simple. Covering for your feet, legs, torso, arms, hands and face/head. I don't really understand what is confusing about this. Ever heard of the belt sander test? You're not ATG if you're not OK with some dude taking a running belt sander with 40 grit paper on it to any part of your body...

Jeans, unless you are wearing armor underneath them or are kevlar lined or similar, don't count.
+1

I still don't wear pant a lot of the time if I'm running around town to work or school or whatever. I likely won't pass 45mph. I know the risk and I'm fine with that.

I have multiple one pieces, two pieces, gloves boots lids. I tend to dress for the occasion. If I'm riding for fun I'll usually have a leather 2pc with back protector on. If I'm messing around running errands or whatever, jacket, gloves, boots helmet. I can't be arsed to change completely every time I want to de-power ranger.
Tripped1 is online now   Reply With Quote