So I started taking my bike apart to look it over and make some mods....
Found a crack in my rear header pipe. I think this was caused from the couple of times my exhaust strap broke and the bumps transfered weight to the header
So I weld it it up.
I got my bike together and it works...it's the cleanest it's been since I bought it. I made a much more heavy duty pipe strap as the stock Remus one broke on me twice.
So I now have a new clutch, new water pump, new slave cylinder, new shorai battery. The battery weight is a big difference!
Bad news is I have some bolts left over.....good news is I've been trying to lighten the bike up so it's all good!
Got it together friday night and went on a 7 hour rider on single track doing the A and B loops on a local rally. No issues.
View from one of the trails