View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 08:30 PM   #20
Slowphil OP
REALLY Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,513
Before continuing the ride I have a secret I have to get off my chest, back when I came off the Tail of the Dragon I innocently stopped at the Hardley Ableson store there and was so totally captivated by a piece of HD gear that I had to have it

so here you have a genuine Harley Davidson cargo net

left Magdelana and headed down the road, I found a huge number of good looking restaurants along the road, there were hardly any in the town itself,
stopped for breakfast and managed to get these two to pose alongside the bike but they wouldn't smile very much!

while I was eating breakfast there was a young senorita mopping the back hall so I figured I'd quietly take a picture of her, I don't know what she heard but just as I was getting the camera up she gave a little scream and took off down the hall like a scared rabbit. Afterwards I realized she must have been in a witness protection program to move that fast

and got as far as Tequila, since I was in the area why not stop and see the world renowned place

you can tell by the vegetation when your approaching Tequila, agave and lots of it

but the weather was excellent and the riding was fabulous

All the motorcycle clubs from Guadalajara must have been out riding today because a gazillion bikes went past the other way and none of them were wasting time.

Next: TEQUILA

Slowphil screwed with this post 08-27-2012 at 07:27 PM
Slowphil is offline   Reply With Quote