View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 01:35 AM   #49
GP1152 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 448
Would these work under a set of leathers??

From there we walked across to the entrance to the market place/street. We saw this guy in a wheelchair that was painting with his mouth. It was amazing!! While some people complain about their life and what they can or can't do, here's this guy, in a motorized wheelchair making the most of his situation. He had an attractive assistant who as it turns out is his girlfriend. We bought a few small canvas paintings and spent the next 20 minutes or so taking to the two of them. This guy really is an inspiration. He had a great attitude and was just a really nice guy. He said he can draw pretty much anything we would want so we told him we would email him a picture from our trip so he can paint something for us. It would be great if you guys could check the guy out. Take a look and buy something. His sheer determination warrants it. Its good karma, you know. Besides, it's pretty cool stuff. He has some videos on YouTube at www.youtube.com/drawnbymouth and his email is drawnbymouth@gmail.com

After that we did the typical tourist things. Bought my sister a t-shirt that says "you can't scare me, I have twins" (which she does), checked out the guys throwing the fish around and even surfed on a pig:

We also saw this. I like to call this series, "sleepless in Seattle":

RIDE REPORT: Me, a blonde, 2 Ducati's.....3,000 miles
CURRENT RIDE REPORT: Part 2: Me, a blonde, 2 Ducati's.....4,000 miles

GP1152 screwed with this post 09-07-2012 at 05:54 PM
GP1152 is offline   Reply With Quote