View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 01:37 AM   #50
GP1152 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 448
As you can see, we didn't really have much planned for when we got to Seattle. One thing I did have planned from lo g before was dinner at the space needle. I figured it was just one of those things one should do while there. It really didn't disappoint. These places usually have shitty food and rest on the fact that hey have a good view. This place was a really big surprise though. The food was very good and the service was excellent. Our waiter was electric, literally at our table every few minutes. The guy definitely understood why people where there and when he wasn't bringing food or drinks, he was taking pictures for his diners. I made our reservations right around sunset so I could get pictures like these:

After dinner we went up to the observation deck, walked around a bit then took the elevator back down. As if out of a movie, the elevator operator said he had to make one stop and the door opened up to what looked like a nightclub. The music was blaring and there was all these Asian people jamming away on the dance floor. It was surreal. Everyone on the elevator was cracking up.
Of course, when we got downstairs Stephanie succumbed to the maze of CRAP they have you walk through before you get out. We bought a few things, including a $.76 penny of the space needle (one of those that you put in the machine and it stamps and pumps out a new token out of the penny you provided). We finally got out of there and took the monorail back towards our hotel. The bed awaits!!!

Next stop....Victoria, B.C

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

RIDE REPORT: Me, a blonde, 2 Ducati's.....3,000 miles
CURRENT RIDE REPORT: Part 2: Me, a blonde, 2 Ducati's.....4,000 miles

GP1152 screwed with this post 08-29-2012 at 01:58 AM
GP1152 is offline   Reply With Quote