View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 07:39 AM   #56
Cdaledude
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,103
Worst mail order experience ever

I should have done a search on here first before trying these idiots. I placed an order on 7/16 and still have not recieved it. I tried to communicate with them but was only able to do that by opening a payal dispute (which I had to escalate to a claim). They do not answer any emails and they do not answer the phone. I must have called dozens of times only to get the answering machine every time (despite the fact I was calling between 10am and 2pm MST, which is their stated customer service hours!). after opening the dispute with paypal they provided a tracking number for my order. When going to track it on UPS it showed that only a tracking number was created, not that an actual package was shipped. It stayed that way for a full week! Finally UPS shows that there is a package on the way since last night.

I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHO WILL LISTEN NOT TO EITHER!