View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 08:19 PM   #43
tete OP
clown shoes

Oddometer: 348
I think I'll take the Toyo battery as I need to save money where I can. It looks like many have been successful with it here. I'll pick up the battery, a tender and buy a seat off another member for the price of just the oddessy. I admit. i have heard from many, when you want the best, buy the oddessy. I can accept something pretty close at less than 1/3 the price. I appreciate all the input. The tender will be needed as the summer here in AZ can bring difficult times. I plan on riding the bike 4-5 days a week. All my previous bikes I road more than I drove.

Unfortunately that means I will have to wait till next week to probably start the bike because the shipping time for the battery. Thats fine as I have many things to order. I have decided that im in the bike for the long haul. If I get in there and need a complete rebuild then so be it. Thats another reason I am wanting to save money. In the event that is the case.
(from the looks of it mechanically I am confident) the PO son said the problem with the bike, to his re-collection, are all electrical. Alternator / Starter / something on that level.

I am impressed on how many people on here know so much. Not only that many offer products that will help my bike run better, smoother and look the part. I plan on paying you guys back by supporting your products. I appreciate all the help.

I've decided to go with the R90/7 tank I have and a seat from another member on here. I also plan on having a custom seat made. One for travel and one for kicking around town. I'm really liking something on this level but funds will determine he end result. obviously the bike has some features I could never match.

http://www.returnofthecaferacers.com...aquerelle.html

tete screwed with this post 08-30-2012 at 08:22 PM Reason: grammer
tete is offline   Reply With Quote