View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 08:54 PM   #46
JeffS77 OP
cheap bastard

Oddometer: 3,310
Had a great time..My bike ran like crap in pratice and my first heat but we got it running top notch for the main...becuase of my poor heat i had to start on the second row but luckily got a good start and was some where around 3rd-4th into the first corner when a big o triumph twin went down in front of me and my foot got a little tangeled up with it but I keep the bike up but unfortinately this set off a chain of events that made all hell broke loose behind me with body's and bike flying threw the air. Had to be 4+ bikes down. One rider took an ambulance ride out. I found out later he fracutred a vertebra broke his elbow got like 12 stitches in a leg and a few other small injuries. But his buddies say he was actually feeling pretty well.

When It got re started my bike about stalled on the line and I got a terrible start.When all was said and done I finished 6th out of 14

I think all the bikes in front of me where harley and triumph twins.. I dont think I could have got much more out of my poor little bike...I had a great race going with one of the harleys. We where swapping position the entire race it was a ton of fun.
JeffS77 is offline   Reply With Quote