View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 10:13 AM   #23
Sir. Waffles OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 88
Maine Weekend

After stopping to get some gloves a local dealer tipped me off about a antique cycle and air show up the road at Owls Head Transportation Museum. Continuing North and seeing all kinds of antique motorcycles I decided that I had to check it out.

Seemed like by the time I got there most riders had already headed out. Heard some news that there was antique ride going on somewhere else nearby. So I headed into the Museum so see what they had.

The museum was pretty nice, wasn't what I was looking for that day but thanks to a fellow Triumph rider I got in free.

Saw this guy in the parking lot, notice the sticker.

Back on course...

View of Rockland Harbor from inside the light.

After waiting to take a picture before going inside the light and after getting out I decided to just taking the picture because this lady and her 8 people posse wouldn't get out of the way. I bet she thinks it's a good one.

Penobscot Narrows Bridge + Observatory I really wanted to check this out but because I went to the cycle show they had already closed; next time.

The last of my good weather.

The next day started good and cold but quickly turn to Downpours and clouds so I hightailed it home.........in the rain.
Sir. Waffles is offline   Reply With Quote