View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 05:33 PM   #21
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Oddometer: 1,743
In the morning I see the two guy's loading up the bikes and that the flat is fixed.... I roll out to say high and see where they've been and goin' etc..... It's Chad aka "Rokklym" and Rodger aka "Collarbone" heading home to Wisconsin from a Trans South Dakota tour........ Wooop woooop! They're gonna do a RR lata.
Chads a freelance photographer and we share a deffinate connection in our views of life/reality.
I can't believe once again we're in a gooc convo and I'm talking the Story/Truth and met these two likeminded guys.
WOW Chad is gonna send me a shirt and I've gotta send him books (note to self!!! Send books) He compares me to Hunter S. Thompson... and I tell him that HST probably doesn't have a thing on me LOL! And that's SAYING ALOT.
Load'n up..........

Chads got a leaking seal sooooo I show him the magic Motion Pro seal wipe and dry things up...............

Chads bussiness Lone Wolf Studios... funny because I sometimes go by Lone Wolf myself.

Rodger shows me a neat trick which inspires me to make my own Funder brace later at Waynes in Idaho...

On the road again... SUPER niiiice to meet you guys!!!

Jettn Jim screwed with this post 09-04-2012 at 03:46 PM
Jettn Jim is offline   Reply With Quote