View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 09:56 AM   #14
Nanabijou OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 687
For those who always wish for more photos - here are some extras that didn't make it to the report.

This is one from near Nipigon, Ontario.

And a little further past Nipigon, Ontario along Hwy 17 (Trans-Canada Highway).

This is a shot overlooking the main portion of Ney's Provincial Park. The campground is right along the shoreline towards the middle of the image - even though it isn't visible from this perspective.

This is one of the first views I captured as I was riding into the Ney's Provincial Park campground.

A shot of my campsite and my CBR125R.

O.K. Another gratuitous shot of the bike at the campsite.

Highway 101 leading east from Wawa, Ontario towards Chapleau, Ontario.

A burnt section of trees from a forest fire across Little Wawa Lake at The Shoals Provincial Park near Chapleau, Ontario.

A shot of the beach in the early evening at The Shoals Provincial Park.

Yes - The Shoals has some nice campsites along the lake too. This one was "reserved". I wonder why?

I was surprised by how well my 20X optical zoom on my compact camera captured this loon.

Here is a view of the pathway along the Lonesome Bog Hiking Trail at The Shoals Provincial Park.

A view of Wakami Lake from my campsite at Wakami Provincial Park near Sultan, Ontario.

I took this shot from the shoreline of Wakami Lake. Sure makes me want to get more camping in before the end of summer.

I exercised my zoom once again to capture an island far out from my campsite on Wakami Lake.

This is a night-shot of all the CBR125Rs gathered together on one site.

Here is a shot heading back toward Wawa, Ontario. I believe this photo was captured near Potholes Provincial Park, along Hwy 101.

This is the first view that opened up in front of me on the beach at Pukaskwa National Park near Marathon, Ontario.

Another view of the beach out over Lake Superior a few moments later at Pukaskwa Provincial Park.

A few minutes later the view suddenly changed again.

And a few more moments later. These views seemed to change by the minute.

Hope you enjoyed some of these extra photos.

Mike
Nanabijou is offline   Reply With Quote