I was originally going to post this in the "other"
CRF250L thread, but then thought to myself... what is an owner thread without machinery pics!
My new 2013 complete with 451 KM and one thourough cleaning after offroading at Maclean Creek.
- Changed countersprocket to a 13 tooth (1996-2004 XR250R fits perfect - JT Sprockets JTF1321.13)
- Removed seat strap
- Removed front and rear reflectors (rear where the licence plate is was a brick!)
- Replaced long seat bolts with Yamaha 6MM mushroom heads (P/N 90111-08053)
- UFO Hand guards
- Fly Racing Aluminum 3" Rise ATB bar (years of MTB have me liking tall and narrow-ish)
- Scorpion Racing Heavy Duty Aluminum Skid Plate (2004 - 2011 CRF250X - Slightly modded with one re-drill and a re-bend to the frame hanging plate)
Will be thinking about exhaust and a fuel programmer in the future, but for now just enjoying playing with it as is.