View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 12:55 PM   #29
Mojave Mutt
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by K0ncept View Post
That sounds like tons of fun... I am hoping to be back on a bike in the next HOPEFULLY 3-4 weeks... It really sucks going into the garage to pet her... But with all this downtime I have cleaned up the garage and sold off 3 dirt bikes I didnt need anymore .. Well it's really the only way I can afford to be on State Disability and still make the payments... Damn Aflac has yet to kick in as the hospital is slow on paperwork ...

But I would rather ride up into BB from the desert, I have had the most fun on my bike going that way, and driving up/down from BB SUCKS lol, I just LOVE how the CHP seems to be in every shady spot on the way home down the hill fackers...
Don't worry, I know the "good way" to Big Bear from the desert side , you won't be disapointed. Any ride I take you guys on will be outstanding and fun. My goal is fun for all, regardless of skill level. I just like to share my many years of riding and exploring the high desert and local mountains with dudes that just want to enjoy a good ride experience with a professional level guide at no cost.

Mojave Mutt screwed with this post 09-09-2012 at 01:22 PM
Mojave Mutt is offline   Reply With Quote