View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 05:10 AM   #94
ggamster OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixGirl63 View Post
Looking forward to more of your test rides on both bikes, ggamster. As a shortypants rider (27" inseam, like your wife), I think the WRR would be way too tall for me. After reading through your thread on lowering the CRF250L, I have my eye on the Honda, now, because I want a light weight street legal bike with FI that fits my current riding abilities and, maybe, grow with me for a few years. (Am I asking too much?)

I'm a fairly new rider (learned last summer), and I have almost 6,000 miles on my first bike (Suzuki TU250X). I've been taking the TU on gravel and dirt roads in the last few months, and she's actually doing fairly well. No trail riding yet, my bike isn't set up for that (and I really want to take a couple of dirt riding classes before I tackling anything more than the country back roads).
I think this is the perfect bike for what you are looking for. That is exactly what we wanted and I think that is what we have. Lindsay (my wife) spent all weekend riding it and absolutely loved it. She told me that she would be very upset if I tried to sell it. I flip a lot of bikes and never get very attached to any of them. For her to say that means she really loves the bike! If you lived closer I would have you test this one out but I think you are quite a ways away.
ggamster is offline   Reply With Quote