View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:37 AM   #16
panzerrocket OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 353
Friday morning the bikes got packed.

Just before they got on the road, it started raining.

It was lashing down all friday. I went for a walk into Vielsalm, but as my camera isn't waterproof I didn't take any pictures. The rest of the day, I spent in my room reading and thinking about where to go next week.

During the afternoon it cleared up, and here's the garage packed with bikes after all the guests had arrived.

At dinner I was invited over to the table of 8 dutch guys/women. We had a really good evening, and they invited me out to ride with them the following day.
Saturday morning we rode out. Here's the group at a rest stop.

The nice sourroundings we were in.

Some GPS problems made for a good rest-stop.

In the pretty little town of St. Hubert,

we stopped for lunch.

I had a great day riding with them.

There was a funny incident during the afternoon. While we slowly rumbled through a village, a little boy around 3 stood watching us. We all waved at him, and after a second or 2 he opened his mouth up wide, lost his dummy, and started waving energetically back to us with a big grin on his face. Priceless. His father watching had also a big smile on his face.

Back home at the biker-motel again it was bbq night as always on a saturday night. Here's all the guests sitting outside in the backgarden, while the grill is fired up.

Excellent food

Later in the evening after eating, a bonfire was made in the garden and good stories was exchanged around the fire

That saturday became a late night.

panzerrocket screwed with this post 09-10-2012 at 07:46 AM
panzerrocket is offline   Reply With Quote