View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 08:09 AM   #115
tete OP
clown shoes

Oddometer: 348
I charged the bike overnight for the sake of not having to wear the battery down. I went outside this morning. Put some gas in it because it was empty and it started right up. I'm starting to feel pretty good about this bike now. Just need to start putting the pieces together and doing regular maintenance. Clean it and dial it in better. After the bike shut off I could not start it again. Im not sure why. Maybe I'm flooding it? Maybe the timing is still off.

I will look up a tutorial on how to check timing. If anyone has any suggestions, of course they are welcomed.

I want to change the cables, most particular the throttle cable as mine are not in good shape.

I ordered the Ez pull throttle springs as mine are garbage and super stiff.

I also need to see if my petcocks are sealing. They are not leaking per say, but when in off position Im not sure they are closing.

What are my clues as to why I am flooding it? Where do You guys generally gap your plugs for hot weather if it makes a difference.

My petcocks feel fine I think Im just starting to get paranoid.

tete screwed with this post 09-10-2012 at 08:22 AM Reason: spelling and grammer .
tete is offline   Reply With Quote