sorry... but the reality is that mine was a piece of crap when push comes to shove. there was simply no way to pull on the fabric and make it stretch enough.... NOT possible without tearing the seams. I finally let the front seam wander down across the nose of the seat in order to get it to lay down. I later re-shaped the foam & made it better. I am no stranger to this kind of work either, I have built seats from scratch for my project bikes. This one was for an 1150 gs
P,S, I took it to a pro for at least some advise & he refused to touch it unless he could cut it and re-sew the seams.
edit: BTW, the GS cover has an additional panel that runs left to right across the dip in the seat in order to accommodate the huge compound curve in the foam. If those parts were cut with triangle shapes they would fit, but as built it was simply an additional 2 seams across the critical area. I could pull the wrinkles out, but the fabric was hovering at least an inch away from the foam in the crotch of the saddle. I even rode it around a couple days like that hoping it would take shape but not to be. You can only pull so hard... I was seeing the threads of the seams pop out, and the holes from the stitches were elongated about 2x.... thats too far... especially since it still wasn't on all the way. everyone makes a lemon.
as for the foam.... it's good, but the shape only offers one seating position. it's a bucket seat, so if you like that you'll be happy
Beezer screwed with this post 09-11-2012 at 12:02 PM