View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 05:28 AM   #23
RoyQ
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmklx View Post
Heck yea, it is a small world. Sounded like you guys had an awesome ride, Black Bear, Cinnamon, Engineer and Ophir passes all in one day, right? I wish we could of talked longer, but we had a motel room waiting for us in Dove Creek and we we wanted to get there before dark. Just made it too.

Have you posted any photos of your ride on this site? Would love to see them. Thanks for posting the picture of the Ninja!
Sadly I did not do a ride report. I just dumped a few pics along the way in the regional gulf states section under "where did you ride in ms today" thread. Yes we rode all those passes that day, black bear being our first one that morning. I had planned on riding by myself that day since I was out there by myself ha. Max approached me at that very gas station that morning and asked if we could ride together for safety reasons. Of course I agreed. Turns out Max was an outstanding rider so we both hit it off instantly. He rode down the steps on black bear standing on the pegs extensive trials background so he told me. Anyway enjoyed our brief chat and it looks like you guys had a super trip. Maybe we will run into each other out on the road again someday.
WERA Expert #826
RoyQ is offline   Reply With Quote