View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 07:30 PM   #70
SquirrelyGrl OP
Squirrely Girl

Oddometer: 881
In Asheville

So my second time in Asheville. I really got to hang out with a really cool crowd, I didn't know it then, but for my own personal benefit they are truly a cool crowd.

I don't normally talk much about myself or what's going on, b/c I'm actually a very private type person.

But issues I was dealing with, boys going through my head and issues at home, this was awesome to me. It was truly awesome to meet and talk to ppl who knew things, things that I cared about! Motorbikes, adventures, camping and cool stuff! and no drama. So, sometimes I believe what some ppl need is a change of scenery and I was limited in my situation. But opening myself up and pushing myself through stupid Introverted-ness I definitely excelled and am in a happier place that I need to be in.

I give full credit to motorbikes. my hobby of off-roading, camping and people that I've met. They will prolly never know just how much they have helped.

any hoooo.....

In Asheville meeting up with the Cool Crew ate at the White Duck;

Then met up with some cool peeps at the Wedge

Next day, time to head home; rode to Maggie Valley to catch up with Al_Tuna and his awesome sweet wife.

Then I went thru Nantahala on the way home

Ha! That's not Lookout Mtn. That is the mountain the local Boone Boys took us to on Saturday, where the Dakar broke down.

SquirrelyGrl screwed with this post 09-21-2012 at 09:08 PM
SquirrelyGrl is offline   Reply With Quote