View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 09:26 AM   #2
Just GO! OP
Countersteer it.

Oddometer: 2,867
In the summer with no school desk to be chained to and a vast area surrounding my home to be explored I was almost never inside the house. Gone from morning till nightfall, mom almost had to force me into the house for bedtime. The days were long and filled with things to do, one of which was going off by myself to find new places that I hadn’t been before.

Like many of us I have always had a desire to see new places, meet new people, do new things. But with work, family and other responsibilities sometimes it’s difficult to get out and ride more. The occasional trip to different places is a welcome experience for me.

I was able to ride into New England back in 1984 with a friend. We went through the Adirondack and White mountain areas of New York and New Hampshire. Best ride I’ve ever been on. I’ll ride into West Virginia for a couple days once in a while.............

Last year I was able to take The Dragon off my bucket list......

For me riding in unfamiliar territory is an all to unfamiliar experience. Hence the title of this ride report…it’s all about “familiar territory”.

And sometimes that ain't such a bad thing.