View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 06:34 PM   #43
jackpiner57 OP
Moto-Racks.com

Oddometer: 1,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuman View Post
Back once again with the "E" from Tom's. He wanted my bike to test a few things on. Now, the top rack is a completely independent piece and does not require the side racks for support. The side racks have been changed accordingly, and the system sports an optional rear loop that ties the back of the side racks together. I did not have any issues with the racks without the rear loop, but some had requested them. They will be tested soon.

Once again, this system is put together with the care and knowledge that only an experienced rider and fabricator can offer. It's always good to talk to an craftsman who cares deeply about what he is doing. Hope you get those pics posted up soon, Tom. It's a great looking assembly, and I expected no less. There is nothing to equal this rack anywhere.

Tom, I'll keep that stinky green rig fueled up for whenever you want to ride it. I arrived back a few minutes ago, and decided to give it a kick while the beast was still captive on the trailer. First pop. The idle has leveled out, and there's no mosquito repellent. I'm beginning to wonder if it needs new jets at all.

Thanks Tim for the kind words! I've finally got some pics to post.

DRZ 400E Rear Luggage Rack

Has a 4 point attachment for more strength.

Measures 16.5" x 14.5" and will hold lots of gear in any type of large bag like the Wolfman Expedition Dry Duffel. The new RotopaX 1.75 gal. fuel or water pack fits right on. RotopaX ready cross plate for attaching/detaching the RotopaX Pack Mount quickly and easily with just two bolts. Has 4 large bungee loops to hold straps captive and allows Fastex type buckles to fit through.

$159.00 plus $16.00 shipping

"I sort of realize there's a fundamental truth to our nature. Man must explore." -CMDR. David R. Scott

jackpiner57 screwed with this post 04-27-2013 at 09:01 AM
jackpiner57 is offline   Reply With Quote