View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 10:56 AM   #61
Desert Dave OP
Enjoying the moment

Oddometer: 2,705
The Quest continues!

Enjoying the moment yesterday on top of Calaveras Dome

I don't share most of my rides simply because I'm not always out taking photos, and you guys don't want to read an essay with no pictures do you? Yesterday was one of those rides where I just rode.

This was a continuation almost of an earlier adventure looking for Calaveras Dome as I made some of the same mistakes in trying to get back as I did finding it the first time, even though I took the EASY way yesterday. After the days ride I was inspired to look at the old report and it brought back some fond memories of my KLR days, and a time where I didn't have time for good photos and riding was priority one....sort of like yesterday. The photos really are pretty bad, but good enough for a sense of adventure. I think I was using a 1.3 MP camera and didn't have a clue how to use it.

So I did my best to re-link the photos in the original thread so it makes sense again if you'd like to read it http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93815here

****Please don't bump that other thread, it's buried far in the archives where it belongs*******

In the meantime here's a couple of snapshots from yesterday

Following the flume in the canyon

Self portrait??

Desert Dave is offline   Reply With Quote