View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 07:19 PM   #44
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Oddometer: 1,650
Thumb Thanx guys.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR1 View Post
You had me with linking a Supertramp song (also used for one of my ride reports long ago) and Eddie Vedder's "Guaranteed."

I'm in for the long haul man. Lovin' it.
Haha cool beans maaan... Good sounds fer sure! Thanx MUCH for coming aboard. Will get better as the weeks roll by...

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodly1069 View Post
Dang Jim I'm sure I speak for the crowd here, you sure don't let too much grass grow under your feet! As always, good to see the reports and can't wait for more. You will absolutely love the Canadian maritimes, a few years ago, I did part of the ride you are doing and it was FANTASTIC! Lot's of beautiful things to see up there! I look at it this way, the more places you go, the more of the good word you spread! Keep it up man, this is GREAT! Oh, and travel safely!
Tim
Hey Tim... hows it goin' brother?!?!?! Yup covering alotta ground maaaaaaan.
Yea been raining about half the time at least but still great up here... the PEOPLE are AWESOME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motomedic View Post
Since all the pics are on Jim's camera, he'll have to post 'em, but I sure enjoyed hanging out with him here in Maine (I'm on a 4 Corners odyssey, heading for the Easternmost in the contiguous US, Lubec ME). Jim showed up in Otisfield at my buddy's house and "accompanied" us to Lubec and hung out for the night.

Like I said, we had a great time. Jim, you're welcome wherever I land anytime.

Feike... my brotha from anotha motha! Man it was FRICK'n great hang'n with you n Phil!!! I really like that guy. I'll post up a couple current pics then back to getting the RR caught up...
Gotta say that the biggest drag of doing this thing after the fact is that the mood/energy/way I'm interpreting life right now, is different from a couple months ago! Makes it harder to pic music and cancel out my current thoughts and remember where I was then.
Aaaanyway I look forward to catching up with you again and maybe it'll be down Tenn N Carolina way come the end of November if yer still in that neck a the woods.
Peace Bro and tell Phil I said HIGH!

Oh aaand your also welcome to show up wherever I may roam... Anytime day or night.

Jettn Jim screwed with this post 09-23-2012 at 08:44 PM
Jettn Jim is offline   Reply With Quote