View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 04:33 PM   #15
Captain Yesterday OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 152
Quote:
Has your head been examined latley?
I think it needs to be

Good news and bad new from the DMV. There was no paper work accept a bill of sale.

Fees ended up being 660$ They say that it takes 5 years for the vehicle to drop out of the system. But someone had checked with in the past 5 years to register it or check in past fees so it was back into the system. But if I can prove that it hasn't been road road worthy then they can reduce to the fees by over half by filling out a statement of facts. I needed to fill out statements of facts anyway to get it registered in my name with a new title. So $300 isn't so bad "for California" good old Paso Robles DMV only a 10min wait and willing to actually help. Good thing I'm not in LA or the Bay Area I would rather eat glass than go to a DMV there.

Next is painting. I was going to go with something close to Monza blue with hand done pinstripes. I have the bmw motorcycle paint code 538 but getting a hold of Monza Blue is becoming challenging. Anyone know where I could get bmw motorcycle paint or have a paint code of a domestic or import car color code that is close to Monza Blue????? Thanks
Captain Yesterday is offline   Reply With Quote