View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 01:22 PM   #10
Mojave Mutt
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 490
I am here! Ride from the garage in Apple Valley all the time but truck my bike to ride as well. Whenever possible I like to minimize the amount dirt roads and pavement I ride , I want to ride singletrack and sand!!

I like to ride all over the High Desert but most would find the areas I ride are off the grid and areas alot of people don't explore, but its good and its there! You guys would really enjoy some of my desert routes.

I do like to ride the Big Bear area but I don't ride Pinnacles, Redonda Ridge, John Bull, or any of that crap. If I ride mountain singletrack it has to be good, and Big Bear doesn't have any. The best places up there for me are the really old two tracks and decommisioned roads.

I'm riding right now but on the gimped list again, tore more meniscus in my knee in June and going to have it scoped in 2-3 weeks. Should be back to full form by Thanksgiving. Well, full form for a 61 year old broke down ex dez racer!!

This being said I am trying to put a ride together for Friday or saturday, but have to let pain be my guide.

Gmarly trail adventure riders unite!!