In 1966 I'd run from the house as fast as I could, looking for new places. In 2012 I walk from the garage with camera in hand looking at familiar surroundings...........
1. A typical ride for me starts something like this......
2. Open garage door.
3. Get run over from behind by Chloe as she's looking for a tennis ball or one of her many treasured sticks.
4. Back a bike from the garage.
5. Walk to the edge of the driveway with Chloe excitedly dancing in circles around my feet.
6. Patiently wait for Chloe to give up whatever she has found so I can throw it as far as I can down into the front yard.
7. Repeat number 6 until one of us finally gives up.
My wife says, "I wish I had a million dollars. But I wouldn't take it for Chloe."
I swear I don't know where they get a heart so big.