View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 07:56 AM   #44
PowerCell OP
SE990R

Oddometer: 2,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splisken View Post
Is it too late to get in on this? I am pondering a larger tank right now for my SE but haven't fully decided as it is a large investment and I am making many right now on the SE. Not to brag but I have an SE that has just under 600 miles on it and has been in storage (properly stored) since 2008 when the wiring harness was chewed up by a mouse. I have it disassembled now to replace the harness and the timing would be good for this, but a grand with all the other requirements in addition to my other upgrades...hmmm tempting...if I don't get in now will there be more available moving forward, or is this a one shot deal?

Hey Splisken, this isn't a one-shot deal, but the price may rise after the first production run. Figure $699 for the tank, $44 for the filler and another $119 for a seat. That's $862. You can sell you stock tank and seat for a few, should be easy if they're in new condition like you described.

Not an inexpensive tank, but considering the small number of SE's made, that's not an unreasonable price. Besides, nobody really buys an SE with any thoughts of practicality in their head...

www.powercellperformance.com
PowerCell is offline   Reply With Quote