View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 07:22 AM   #63
slidewayes
slidewayes

Oddometer: 491
Quote:
Originally Posted by radbrad511 View Post
Dear Mr's. Mutt and Bolt-
My son also races (1X H1) and I am an X Expert racer. Today I did a training ride. Cleghorn-Silverwood-Crab Flats-Big Pine Flats(loose rocky switchbacks). Usually I turn back there but, today I followed the graded rd. towards Hesperia. Took a left on a freshly graded Jeep Rd. that headed back towards the mountain. Turned into cool singletrack 2W01. Crossed the creek again at a rocky spot and headed up the hill. All along was fun looking trails. I was alone and did'nt totally know where I was going so I hooked onto the 3?34 past Pinnacles and home. 101 miles.

I sure would like to ride those and other trails with someone who knows the spots. All I ever did growing up was race, over the past 2 years I got the trailriding BUG! Going to be in Baja Oct. 5-13. Please consider letting me tag along on a future ride, you will be making an old man happy!

Thanks- Brad
Brad Some of the best riding in so cal is in those mt. like many I moved hear to ride, We have talked before at the races (I Was rasid at MILNE BROS.) Any time you want to ride let me know. DAN
slidewayes is offline   Reply With Quote