View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 05:57 AM   #73
WilderRider OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,767
Quote:
Originally Posted by what car?? View Post
The picture of the band playing in the square: my gal and I had a beer on the opposite side of where your picture was taken, the first balcony window on the far left. You can see the window where we sat in.... Funny funny, small world... When you get down to Guatemala let me know, I can meet you for a beer if we're in the same area. If you plan on staying in Xela check out Hostal Don Diego, parking for the bike and a few blocks from the Central, it has internet access and is clean. If you stay in Antigua, check out Posada Vera, next to Hotel Primavera, also secure parking for the bike, but no internet. Right now I'm in Coban but will be on the move come Monday am. I want to check out the futbol match tomorrow, if tickets are available. Enjoy the ride!!

what car??
from an hour north of you in Colorado
Sounds like a plan. I am not sure when I will get there, but when I do I would love to meet up and grab a beer.

Plus thanks for the lodging tips. I really appreciate those. They sound just like what I need and want I want to know about them. Keep enjoying your journey.