View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 06:43 PM   #41
Grinderman
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 118
Hey thanks for the quick reply. My last setup was not the h2w setup in any way. When I initially set up my cpr filter I pulled all of the jetting that was set up for the pre filter and put all stock items back on. What I am trying to improve on is..
42 pilots
175f main, 180r main
3 clip stock needle
cpr air filter
I have the remote for the fuel screws, but from what I understand these are more for the air/fuel at idle then anything. Is that right?

It sounds like these fp needles are the way to go in the less restrictive environment, and I am trying to follow your lead because you know what's up. I like the idea of 2nd position on the clip because it can cover a wider range in elevation. I just don't know what direction to head at the moment. I am at sea level and it's hot here in Nor Cal. Maybe I well try 3rd position and see if that makes a difference. If it is still flat in power I well throw the stock needles back in and compare. I screwed up by changing two things instead of just one. I should not have touched the floats until after changing the needle and riding it. Believe it or not this crazy bike that I spend all of my time on is what keeps me sane
Grinderman is offline   Reply With Quote