Props to Gian for these, all I got this morning was this:
Off the top of my head:
- the front tank set up looks similar to what Helder was trying to play around with on his YZ. single refuel cap on the front, and feeds to the front sides via tubing...
- Nav tower looks like it's been fabricated similar to the frame: ultra strong
- I have no idea if the frame is similar to a spec CRF, maybe some Honda owners can chime in...
- conventional subframe on the rear (no single rear tank/subframe unit)
- the Showa forks look 48mm? Obviously works, I would have expected some fancy anti-friction treatment on the lowers...?
- Ditto the rear shock. Reservoir looks surprisingly small, can't tell if it's got both low & high speed clickers. Maybe not the final unit yet
- they kept the front fairing transparent, homage to the exp2?
- 2 seperate radiators. Good.
- looks like the air filter is in its' conventional place in the airbox behind the motor/in front of the shock
- NON-hydraulic clutch??? wtf? Also note the 2 map switch
- I see no steering damper fitted... yet
- Pirelli sponsor stickers...! Tyres only or tyres + mousses? Discuss....
- I was really hoping to see this with RNS instruments...
OK let the nit picking begin!
EDIT: Some extra info came up, Johnny Campbell is on board the team... ACE!
Also, the bike will use Honda's PGM-FI fuel injection, to "further explore Honda's commitment to fuel saving technologies". Hmmm