View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 07:47 AM   #6
naginalf OP
Handy Schtroumpf

Oddometer: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airhead Wrangler View Post
Something similar is still available new from HPN as well as other vendors in Europe. WP USA really only seems to support KTM dirt bikes, so I wouldn't even bother with them. WP UK appears to have a wider offering so maybe check with them to see what's available. I just put a WP shock on my ST and though I haven't ridden it yet, it does feel VERY nice.

WP UK lists two shocks for the R100GS, a nicer reservoir shock and an emulsion shock: 17.06.M7.64/01 and 17.06.M9.64/01 respectively. Try asking WP USA if they can get those part numbers.
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, reactive suspension, a reputable US WP dealer, seemed to put a bit of effort into trying to find them, but came back and said they are "no longer available." I also shot an email off to WPUSA directly, but it seems they are still laughing it over since they haven't bothered to return. This doesn't make me want to buy your products when you don't answer your own info request line. Guess I'll have to take it across the pond. My wallet shudders to check the stock parts fiche, but it's worth a shot I guess.

naginalf screwed with this post 10-02-2012 at 07:59 AM
naginalf is offline   Reply With Quote