View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 10:23 AM   #437
too old
Keen supporter

Oddometer: 2,514
Jordi Viladoms (KTM - Bordone Ferrari) ran a nearly perfect stage today. We say nearly because the Catalan rider started very strong in the first part, before losing a little concentration later on. As he explained in his usual calm and direct way: “The second part of the stage was faster than the first. I left the refueling point with a thirty-second lead on the others, but Barreda and Goncalves were able to catch me. I was impressed by their speed, as their bikes were going at least 10 km/h faster than mine. That distracted me a little bit.” That said, Jordi still won the 307 km stage with an advantage of 1'12'' over Jakub Przygonsky (KTM – Orlen team), another rider who was fast in the first half of the stage, “but they lost me towards the end,” the Polish rider explained.

Quote from the Pharoans site - so, the BMW Husqvarna is 10kph quicker that the KTM 450RR - or the one that Viladoms has at least - so what is that, 170 kpm verses 160 kpm?

The Aliens will have quicker bikes for sure, wonder what the CRF 450 R top end will be?

too old screwed with this post 10-02-2012 at 10:42 AM
too old is offline   Reply With Quote