View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 03:43 PM   #18
naginalf OP
Handy Schtroumpf

Oddometer: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoJack View Post
wow, those are some sexy looking shocks! I think the color would match your bike pretty well, too.

Here's the response I got from US distributor, Ted Porter:

"The E-RS is an internal dividing piston model with rebound damping and manual preload and sells for $619.00.

The F-RS model is a remote reservoir model with 3 way damping and is designed for more off road riding and sells for $959.00.

The S-MX model is not available for your GS, ()

I think you would find that the Fusion model would do everything you would want the bike to do with it's high and low speed compression circuits. These shocks are built in Holland to your weight and riding style. They have a five year warranty and are fully rebuildable."

Now, I don't buy this "not available" stuff. For one, because on their application chart there are NO applications for said shock. Also, how hard is it to ask the company to put the right size bushing in the top, and the correct style of flat receiver on the bottom, the same parts they use on all the other models and look completely interchangeable. I just know that they aren't making special tooling different for each model. Take the bushing and receiver from the E/F-RS and I'm betting it bolts right up to the S-MX. But I digress...

naginalf screwed with this post 10-02-2012 at 04:10 PM
naginalf is offline   Reply With Quote