Old 10-03-2012, 08:26 PM   #58
Dynamick OP
\dī-ˈna-mik\

Oddometer: 3,626
Oh yeah, I should finish this.

Back on the road...

Another traveler.

More for the water tower thread.
Doe Hill Rd. off of Route 970 in Woodland, PA.

Doe Hill road gave me some great photos, to bad it was really short.

More sky.

And a new Facebook cover picture

Stopped for a break at a filling station/ BBQ stand. There were a few motorcycles and a scooter parked in the front 2 spaces. After I had a chance to have a drink I looked around for the other riders. While inside one of the Goldwings rode off. The other GW had a trike conversion and its people were climbing on board. I walked outside, gator-aid in hand, looking their way. I was going to say hello but they immediately pulled off instead and they could see me. I nearly went back in to check my deodorant. That left the Burgman. Feeling alittle jilted I decided to at least get a hello out of them. That's right, spite-friendliness . Sitting on the bench I snacked, checked and deleted photos and inhaled the scent of BBQ. It was the sticky sauce kind so I didn't have any. Sticky and beards don't go well together and sink bathing sucks. The Burgman couple made the scene, they even had to go past me and my f650 to reach their scoot. I raised my head to give 'em the nod. They didn't make eye contact. I thought about actually yelling "Hello". Instead I stood up pulled out my camera and took their picture...

In their matching glory they rode off. See the van just behind them, they were nice and talked about the weather... Nice.

I wasn't in a hurry to get home so I took a small detour. Hello MSF.

Rode through from the north heading south. Didn't pay attention to road names, some were paved others not. The day was slipping away, time to aim home.

WANT! maybe later

Too much wash but I like it.

The sun was getting low so I aimed for home.

One more water tower off of Chevro Dr. Easily seen from E. Baltimore St. (140) in Taneytown, MD and now an hour from home.

Home

for now...

Dynamick screwed with this post 10-04-2012 at 04:30 AM Reason: Fix spelling, counts to me...
Dynamick is offline   Reply With Quote