View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:44 AM   #87
LukasM
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADVNCW View Post
Valid what you say. But you do not consider what I have described. But lots of assumption and perhaps some derision? Your ego would have been bruised if It was you that I waited for on the tight and gnarly with you on your $10K KTM. Personally, I do not care and do not need to be condescending to others to prop my teutonic ego...

Not surprised that you are yet another condescending, superior KTM cheeleader posting like this. 'If I could afford it.' A88hole. Your are probably stuck living in a 600 sq ft apartment all of your life and driving a little clown car. F'n uppity Euro- wildly jealous of those with wealth and freedom, and of those who own their own property!

Just post elsewhere KTM jerks- not all are like that, my buddy who rides a KTM is not like that at all.
It seems I have hit a nerve? It's ok man, I still live in my parents basement, listen to a lot of Euro trash music and I have a very small penis. Now that this is out in the open let's leave your closed minded political BS aside and get back to discussing bikes.

In order for this argument to make any sense you are going to have to take the rider out of the equation. We all know that a better rider will trump a better bike each time, but that's not the point. Your skills are your skills, whether I am going to put you on a KTM or a 230L.

Let me ask again, have you tried out a modern 400-570 KTM/Husaberg/whatever performance off road bike? I don't think you have, because then you could not honestly tell me that you have more fun on your 230L. And you would not ask the question why many riders enjoy faster bikes on gravel and dirt routes.