View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 06:20 AM   #45
alison's wanderland OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by mendovet View Post
You Go Girl

Because Alison won't post this, I will....

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...torcycle-adven

Throwing this out to fellow inmates to check out, see what she is about, and consider supporting the project. A little will go a long way. I have had the pleasure of riding with Alison and following her blogs. First class person, great rider and talented artist and writer. I am looking forward to getting my postcards and book!!

Safe travels Alison. Cheers.
Thank you menudovet for finding this and posting it. Its been really great to see the support I have gotten throughout all of this. Until our wheels meet on the road again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex76 View Post
Subscribed and I even shook out some change from the piggy bank for ya. I'm equal parts jealous and anxious for you to start your journey. Go dté tú slán!!!
And thank you for giving the piggy bank a shake It means a lot to see people so interested in this! There is so much I have left to do, but the excitement builds each day.

Glad you all are coming along for the ride!