Originally Posted by XB12R
Hey Brian, Dazzer and Leigh are with me in Zillah right now. Due to the weather they've had to change their plans. They will head South from here.
Hi Brian, stay safe mate and try to keep warm, after the very cold ride up to Alaska we have decided to make our way south to the warmer weather. We have to be in California for the 18 to be at the HU meeting. Lets make sure we catch up at the Isle of Man TT.
All the best mate, Dazzer and Leigh
I can't say I blame them. South sounds good right now.Have a good time with them, they are great people.
Hi Dazzer. Sounds like South is a good plan. Enjoy the rest of the world and I will be following your adventures.
Keep in touch, and when you are back home and. back into reality we will talk about a trip over there and the TT.
Ride safe and all the best to you and Leigh
PS I was thinking of you and Leigh as I was riding over the passes and through the snow. I figured if tyou can do alaska in Sept, I can do Monntana in Oct