View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 03:50 PM   #73
8trackmind OP
Housebroken Jackalope

Oddometer: 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberia View Post
Great ride report. Tennessee has some fantastic rides and you're helping us find them.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberia View Post
I hope to begin a series on the State Parks of Tennessee one day. There are a lot of them and I think it would be fun. I've also thought that maybe it would be fun to collaborate with some other Tennessee riders in an ongoing ride report about our State parks with different riders going to different parks and doing a story.
No need. I plan on visting every single one next year so I can keep this dumb thread alive.
(Kidding. Good idea, and yes I'm in)

Here's my dumb Idea of the day; what if the rider that's local to that Tennessee park "hosts" or "guides" a day ride or a weekend camp out? Kind of like a pick up game at a basketball court? Kinda like a advrider/match.com

Someone says; "Hohenwald, first weekend in November, BP on main. Sat, 8am. Bring a tent. All pavement. First four people to respond have the invite"

If you show, you show, if not "host" does his thing solo. (he's local so he'll be doing his thing either way)
It could be a great way to see the best stuff with a local that knows his way around...then again, it could suck. Thoughts?
8trackmind is offline   Reply With Quote