View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 10:47 PM   #8
Beastly Adventurer
JR356's Avatar
Joined: May 2005
Location: Way out West
Oddometer: 4,083
Most auto parts parts stores carry MC jumper cables,can also get from Amazon,etc.

MC jumper cable thread here:

If you decide to replace battery,lots of folks here,including me,like Odyssey batteries.
Think you need the PC 680,that is most common for the 1100-1150 bikes.

Still recommend cleaning and checking all connections and grounds due to age,heat,vibration
Issues common to all motorcycles


JR356 screwed with this post 10-06-2012 at 10:59 PM
JR356 is offline   Reply With Quote