View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:08 PM   #45
Dr LC8 OP
...soon or later

Oddometer: 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakurama View Post
You've gotten a lot of good advice so I'll offer some you didn't ask for.

If you're really truly trying to ride better off road take a school. I can pretty much promise you that there is no part you can add or replace that will do more for you than a single day of professional instruction. It's not cool because its not something you can point to but what's so great about it is its the one thing you can keep transferring to every new bike you own. It works on any bike and unlike parts it gets better with use. When I road raced I took every school I could find and it made a huge difference. Same with dirt. Even at the Bend rally I skipped a ride to do Jimmy's class and the simple skills and exercises were great - even if I knew them.

Gregor
Gregor,

Thatnks for that. You are 100% right. I thought about it but I have never done. You see I am one of that rider that with the bike has slowly slowly learned to do a bit everything at accetable level...I have just been to lazy to become a champion...

...but you are right, I will look into this, as hard off road is my weakest point!

Now a couple of things more. Your website is so cool! You are a lucky man dealing for work,with bike at such quality level...reformulating having made of your passion such high quality job.

And that is why in this picture capture me last week...

Ciao

Nic
2003 KTM LC8 950 ADV
Trips:Europe,Africa,Asia
Dr LC8 is offline   Reply With Quote