View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 05:31 AM   #104
aiMhi OP
Now with Titanium

Oddometer: 629
Sean -O - Things look a little different from "down under" -LOL!

As stated it is made tall so you can cut it down for obvious reasons. With that all aside I have released Stealth II which is more compact in design.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am happy to present the new STEALTH II Enduro Fairing

New Features:
New design
Overall shorter and more compact
Slightly lighter - under 2LB
Make the wind deflection lip at the top longer -if someone wants to trim it down they still have some material left for deflection
Make a fairing that accomodate the new OEM lighting shapes (notice the V at the bottom of the lights below)
OEM lighting is coming along + LED OEM bulb plug in replacements are now available - why go non-DOT and spend several 100's $
Make the bottom section a bit narrower to accomodate more oversize tanks
Provide a larger/ flatter, more flexible area (lower down) to accomodate the LARGE enduro lights and to easily surface mount non-OEM
Attachment - flange bolts embedded in fiberglass
Can provide "uncut" so you can customize the depth/cut of the fairing yourself

This should give you a good idea of the size and overall design that I feel will compliment the new angular/ triangle design that is found in most of the newer bikes - but also backwards compatible to bring that newer look to an older bike.

Unfortunatley I will not have it on a bike for several weeks....I broke my hand while out riding down 12800ft American Flag Mountain -F!
Reaching the summit @3:40 was pretty cool http://youtu.be/DuiOeQ3-Iwg

aiMhi screwed with this post 10-09-2012 at 07:13 AM
aiMhi is offline   Reply With Quote