View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:34 AM   #42
DaFoole OP
Lewddite at large...

Oddometer: 4,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddyrabbit View Post
We found Loreto quite nice. Camped on a beach called Playa Coyote just south of Mulege for 2 nights as well. There is a guy from Colorado named Mark that camps at that beach every year. Each morning a pick up truck with 2 ladies comes by selling Tamales and Empanadas. Then the truck with the guy selling fresh fruit and fire wood comes by.

Had planned on Loreto....this seals the deal!!!

Also recomend going to Bahia de Asuncion on the west coast and renting a casista from Sheri.
http://m.facebook.com/Asuncioninfo?i...ser=1584781339
Now I guess I gotta join facebook....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja Ho View Post
Don't forget Mission San Javier, out of Loreto. It is paved most of the way now with some gravel road toward the end. DaFoole, if you make it to Cabo send me a pm, I should still be down there at that time and I will buy you guy's a cerveza. Dan
You, sir, are on!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADV Fool View Post
If time permits, San Javier Mission is a great ride and really not that far. I was there last month really wishing I was on my bike! The ride to and from would be a ton of fun.
Looks like the mission will be on the agenda!