View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 11:20 AM   #142
cyberdos
Banned

Oddometer: 22,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnjinSan View Post

From Phoenix you almost can feel that the border is close. It is right there, across the desert. We start to get a little bit nervous about the crossing.
We spend one day preparing a bit. I change the oil and the oil filter, go and make some copies of our documents for the border formalities and so on. Time flies so fast that we don’t even get to see the downtown Phoenix. So the only “Phoenix picutres” are related to “interstate beauty”
But we are not sorry that we miss the crazy town traffic. Julio stays in such a nice place and we find everything that we need close by. And his garage is well equipped with tools. We have a blat staying with him and his family.
We say thank you to Kim, Antonio and Julio for all their generosity.
It was great to have you guys spend a few days with us. I wish we could have done more to show you around but sometimes life gets in the way of one's plans and Phoenix is a huge place. I'm glad you guys were at least able to get the paperwork in order and wrench on the Strom.

I'll be following along through your journey and wishing you both the best. Safe travels.

cyberdos is offline   Reply With Quote