View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 01:44 PM   #72
BobLoblaw
Comfortably Numb

Oddometer: 1,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyCap View Post
I disagree. Why did he choose to go to this repair shop? Most likely because they were a BMW dealer and certified shop. When I bring my bike to the shop, I bring it to a dealership because I imagined that if there was a big issue, I could speak with BMW about it. BMW may have terrible support and service, but I have to imagine they care about their image.

I would point out to BMW NA that this shop is an extension of them, and makes them look bad. It would be one thing if this shop was just Joe Mechanic in his own garage, but they are a BMW dealership, and therefore must hold themselves to a higher level, or the brand suffers the black mark. Considering this, I know that next time I am looking to buy a new bike, it won't be a BMW, until they clean up their service centers.
You do realize that BMW Motorrad Canada and BMWNA are different companies, don't you?

I sympathize with the OP but I think his only recourse is small claims court, which he or his representative must attend in Canada.(New Brunswick)

BobLoblaw screwed with this post 10-10-2012 at 07:35 PM
BobLoblaw is offline   Reply With Quote