View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:41 PM   #23
SavannahCapt OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantah View Post
Great little blog going here. Savannah brings back strong memories for me. I did my advance flight training at Hunter. After nam I came back as a flight instructor. I had a brand new Honda CL450 and a Porsche 914 from my flight pay.

I met an incredibly beautiful young woman at Savannah Beach . It was August and she was sunning in her beach chair reading a book. I drove by a couple times, parked and got out and stood there gazing at her. After a few, she tilted her head down and looked at me over her sun glasses... Then she smiled...I was a goner . Turns out she was a student at Armstrong State. I lived in an apartment a couple blocks away. Abersomething Blvd or like that.

The four of us had one HAWT few months together! Me; the stunning beach girl, and my two fun mobiles. She was 20 and I was 22. I remember every inch of her. I bet she does me too...Dang!

I remember some of those dirt roads too, but not quite so vividly. The Honda wasn't quite up to them when the weather came. Not the sand either. It wasn't long before I traded that thing for a Yamaha Enduro. Much better!

Thanks for the memories. I'll stop in from time to time.
I wonder how many Grandchildren she has now...

Abercorn

SavannahCapt screwed with this post 10-10-2012 at 06:43 PM Reason: spelling
SavannahCapt is online now   Reply With Quote