View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 09:09 AM   #1458
MrBob
Certified Geezer

Oddometer: 7,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
Yay!! I'm all thru with my exams and that means I'm done with my Masters of Science in Sustainable Development degree from SOAS I started it in 2010, when I began this motorcycle journey and studied while moving across the Global South. I did my research in the fields of rural Kenya and completed a thesis on gender and water management. Now when the results and certificate are released in December, I'll be all set to take the next step... to where exactly I don't know yet, but it'll come
Following your thread has me quite curious about Africa. I see so many interesting faces in your photos; I'd love to have a conversation with these people and learn more about their lives.
Adding your academic credentials to your extensive and diverse travel experiences makes you a genuinely educated person, IMHO.
It's the incidences like mechanical breakdown that take us from the realm of tourist into adventurer but I'm glad your bike will soon be healthy again.